Friday, January 13, 2006

Greetings,

Supernumeraries from Singapore. The NCC Open House ended today with approximately 1400 students visiting us from 59 schools. I must say it was a success.

For the past 2 months I have been receiving requests from so many Cadets & CLTs who wants to enrol in this year's Supernumerary Training Camp that would be held from 13 to 16 March 06 at Campus.

This is a good sign and what i set out to do is begining to take shape with your strong role modeling of a Supernumerary

It's a residential camp and I'm working out the final details. The camp info would be published by next week. I am still deciding on the minimum rank for entry to this Camp. Your views pls? 1SG or 2SG.

My hands will be full from next week onwards to finalise the details of the NCC Challenge Quest, Supernumerary Training Camp and Affirmation Ceremony 2006 that would be held on 25 March.

Till we meet again. 2004 Supernumeraries, if you are able to assist me on the Camp kindly drop me a mail. The dates are mentioned above and i need your full commitment.

RSM NCC

No comments: