Friday, December 30, 2005

I know you have been waiting for updates and I apologise for not doing it, as I'm still chilling out until the end of this year. I need to recharge my batteries as next year will be a very challenging and demanding one for HQ NCC. By the end of this year i promise to send you my 2nd edition from the Desk of RSM NCC on my reflections on the second half of this year and my expectations for 2006. I miss all of you and hope you enjoyed your holidays as the year comes to a close. The past 2 weeks have been spent being with my 3 sons, my daughter and my 2 persian cats. My wife was working and I only had time to be with her before and after the X'mas holidays. As the year ends, take some time to do your personal reflection and emerge stronger from your mistakes and harness your strong points. Signing out now and peace to all.

No comments: